I created these ATCs from backgrounds I had on my desk… They were already painted and coloured to a degree but I decided to use strips of masking tape before painting them black and wiping that off, to “expose” the layers beneath… For Take a Word this week!
However, I also laid down PVA glue (white glue which dries clear), to see what would happen then!! So, I got layers that peeled off and some that peeled back!! I then added a few of my colourful inchies from my 2nd Inchy Sheet (in my Etsy!) and a word, under a piece of book film, leaving half of each ATC “exposed”.
So, thanks to Ann’s description, I was able to join in the challenge by taking the “abstract” route as opposed to showing my knickers! 😉